De la Culture à l'Excellence
Founded in 2000 by Georges Kiejman and Thierry Marembert, today the firm has ten attorneys specializing in French and international law.
Striving for excellence and motivated by challenge, we have a reputation as being one of the leading firms in complex litigation involving major strategic and economic interests, especially in white-collar criminal defense, corporate and finance law, media and entertainment, media ethics and freedom of the press.
Our clients are mainly :
• Listed French and international companies
• Major industry groups
• International institutions
• Cultural institutions
• Medium-sized enterprises, investment trusts, and family holding companies
• Film production and audiovisual companies, and media outlets
• Corporate executives
• Personalities in arts, culture, literature, fashion, and sports